Acest hotel urban se află la nici 5 minute de plajă (nisip, pietriș/pietre), într-o zonă centrală în Dubrovnik. Stațiile mijloacelor locale de transport în comun se află chiar în fața ușii. Cel mai apropiat aeroport este Dubrovnik (DBV), distanța este de aproximativ 25 de km.
Komodor Hotel is one of the oldest hotels on the Lapad peninsula and is a typical example of the old Dubrovnik stone architecture.
Komodor Hotel is situated on the picturesque Lapad Peninsula, 50 metres from the beach.
* This three-floor hotel features 63 air-conditioned guestrooms with simple decor and modern furnishings. All overlook the park or open onto balconies with sea views, and include satellite television and direct-dial telephones.
* Guests of the Hotel Komodor enjoy a buffet breakfast each morning.
* Restaurant Komodori:
Colourful, relaxed restaurant extending to an al fresco stone terrace. Serves international fare with Dalmatian specialities, and hosts live traditional folk singing every week. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Vegetarian and children’s menu available.
* Guests can soak up the sun on the terrace before cooling off with a dip in the outdoor pool and relaxing with drinks from the bar.
* Those visiting on business can make use of meeting facilities that can accommodate up to 30 people, and stay connected at the Internet corner. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can advise guests on sightseeing opportunities in the local area, book theatre tickets, look after valuables in the safe-deposit box and provide room service.
* Dubrovnik Airport - 25 km
* Old Town - 3.5 km
* DOC Shopping Area - 1 km
* Elaphite Islands
* Island of Korčula
* Island of Mljet
* Peninsula of Pelješac
* Arboretum Trsteno
* Island of Lokrum
* Valley of Konavle
* Cape Prevlaka