Acest hotel urban din categoria de 4 stele oferă condiții ideale atât pentru oameni de afaceri cât și pentru familii și se află lângă o stradă principală, în inima orașului Cannes, cu toate obiectivele turistice importante chiar în fața ușii. Amarante se află la în jur de 1 km de aeroportul Cannes - Mandelieu (CEQ), până la aeroporturile Cannes - Croisette Heliport (JCA) și Nizza (NCE) sunt 1 km și respectiv 25 de km.
Amarante Cannes Hotel is a deluxe hotel located 25 kilometers from Nice Cote D'Azur Airport. With the bus and train stations nearby, the hotel is within easy access to area attractions such as the beach, theaters and Palais des Festival. Stroll the streets of Cannes and admire the architecture of this town that lies between the sea and the mountains.
This first-class hotel is attractively furnished in the rustic colors of Provence and combines modern convenience with comfort. The hotel features an outdoor pool with terrace area where guests can enjoy the fine weather as well as “La Farigoule” restaurant, specializing in Provence cuisine.
* Please note that the restaurant will be closed for lunch and dinner from now on. It will be opened only for Breakfast to the guest that they booked bed and breakfast
Amarante Cannes Hotel is located in the center of the city of Cannes, only 10 a minute walk from La Croisette.
* The hotel has 70 rooms in total and one suite, each decorated in the provençal style.
* Rooms also offer small armchairs, wicker tables, and wireless Internet access. Original artworks by local artists hang from yellow sponge-painted walls, and suites of Chêne-wood furniture are treated with the dye of the Amarante, a flower local to the region from which the hotel takes its name. White-tiled bathrooms have floral friezes, shower, tub combinations, dual-voltage shaver power sockets, bathrobes and slippers, and toilets in separate rooms.
* At 'La Farigoule' restaurant, you can enjoy provençal cuisine served under the luminous veranda overlooking the swimming pool, and enjoy the very best in traditional gastronomy. The restaurant has specialised in Mediterranean delights which are served on the patio underneath a mixture of lemon-trees, earthen pavestones and traditional provincial furniture which enable guests to truly appreciate the authentic flavour of the dishes served.
* The Bar:
The intimate bar area, with its wood-paneled walls, marble floor, and television is just off the lobby. Guests relax in informal wicker chairs, and coffee and drinks are served every day from early morning until late evening.
* The hotel’s 24-hour outdoor lap pool is open all year, and is set on a terrace of earthenware tiles, with parasols, informal tables and chairs, and lemon trees.
* The hotel provides a desk in the lobby equipped with a computer that has high-speed Internet access and a printer; wireless Internet access is also available for guests with laptops. An on-site meeting room can accommodate groups of up to 30.
* Cote D'Azur Airport - 25 km
* Cannes Bus Station - 0.2 km
* Cannes Train Station - 0.8 km
* Palais Des Festivals Exhibition Center - 0.9 km
* Nice - 30 km
* Rue D'Antibes Shopping Area - 0.9 km
* La Croisette (designer shopping) - 1.5 km
* La Malmaison (museum) - 1.5 km
* Beach - 1.5 km
* Vieux Cannes (sea port) - 1.5 km
* Juan-les-Pins - 9 km
* Antibes - 11 km