The charming and romantic Claridge Swiss Quality Hotel Tiefenau is located in the midst of a floral garden, right in the city centre of Zurich (3-4 minutes walk to the Old Town) and just off the Museum of Fine Arts and the theater.
The Feng Shui fountain in the hall, welcomes guests and the romantic entrance leads them in a remote world. The property, built in 1835 as private mansion, was modernized and renovated in 2002 by the famous architect Pia Schmid and met with universal approval.
The Claridge, suited not only for tourists but also for business travellers (a meeting room that can host up to 15 persons is also available), pampers its guests with different services: opera and theatre ticket reservations, massage therapies, and tips for restaurants, bars or excursions in Zürich and its surroundings.
Nineteenth-century property set in flowered gardens in a peaceful residential area of Zurich, 800 metres from the cathedral.
* The cosy and soundproof single and double rooms, with antique Louis XV furniture and partially equipped with antiquities and authentic Persian carpets, feature hairdryer, mini bar, safe, heating, cable TV, individually controlled air conditioning, desk, direct dial telephone, fax and Wi-Fi Internet connection. Additional beds are available on request.
* Furthermore, all of the rooms come with a comfortable sitting corner and ample windows, offering a nice view over the city or the garden.
* Facilities for disabled people and non-smoking rooms are also available.
* Guests can enjoy a coffee on the peaceful terrace, take a stroll in the flower garden, have a drink in the bar, and relax in the Feng Shui-inspired lobby with its calming ambience and running water. Use of the hotel’s business corner with computers and Internet access, while further practical amenities include laundry facilities, safe-deposit boxes, an onsite parking garage and room service.
* The main restaurant Orson's is famous for its fusion of local and international/Mediterranean specialities and extends in summer outdoors under the shadowy trees. The Bistro ACE features Swiss cooking.
* Zurich International Airport - 10 kilometres
* Cathedral – 800 metres
* Fraumünster Church – 900 metres
* Swiss National Museum – 1.5 kilometres
* Quays (Banks of Lake Zurich) – 2 kilometres
* Zoo – 2 kilometres
* Rietberg Museum – 2 kilometres
* Villa Flora – 20 kilometres
* Zug Lake (Sixth largest Swiss lake) – 23 kilometres
Informatiile si fotografiile din pagina cu descrierea unitatii de cazare au caracter strict informativ si sunt preluate de la partenerii nostrii sau de pe site-urile de prezentare ale acestora. Pozele de pe site sunt generice si nu pot fi considerate contractuale, ele reprezinta efortul nostru permanent de a oferi informatii despre aceste locatii. Incercam zilnic sa actualizam aceste informatii, dar nu garantam ca sunt complete, actualizate sau nu contin erori. Va recomandam sa consultati site-urile oficiale ale unitatilor de cazare sau sa cereti informatii actualizate agentiei noastre.
Tarifele si disponibilitatea ofertelor sunt valabile la acest moment!