The brand new Agli Artisti Town House Suite lies only a stone's throw away from Venice's Santa Lucia railway station, in a quiet spot just off the Lista di Spagna, one of the city's most vibrant streets, and very close to the famous Grand Canal.
An ideal destination for business and leisure travellers, the property offers comfortable, fully refurbished guestrooms with or without private bathrooms.
Budget hotel opposite Scalzi Bridge, 50 meters from Venice’s Grand Canal and less than two kilometres from San Rocco and the Rialto.
* Agli Artisti features 36 elegantly appointed guestrooms with private or shared bathrooms.
* Each room comes equipped with a range of comforts including individual climate control, colour TV and Wi-Fi Internet access. Most rooms feature direct dial telephone and some boast a private balcony.
* Hairdryers and courtesy sets are available in all bathrooms.
* Guests of the Alloggi Agli Artisti can consult the 24-hour front desk for sightseeing assistance and information on tours on Venice’s Grand Canal, which runs underneath the hotel. The hotel is air-conditioned throughout.
* Construction recently began on a sauna for guests to relax in and on a public space which will serve as a breakfast room in the morning and a meeting area in the afternoon.
* A wide range of on-site guest amenities, including Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the entire structure, 24-hour bar service, 24-hour reception, luggage storage, guest services desk, safety deposit boxes and air conditioning in all public spaces, will make the stay truly unforgettable.
* Venice Marco Polo Airport - 8 kilometers
* Scalzi Bridge - opposite
* Venice’s Grand Canal – 50 metres
* Scuola Grande di San Rocco – 1 kilometre
* Rialto Bridge – 1.5 kilometres
* Guggenheim Museum – 2 kilometres
* Accademia – 2 kilometres
* Ducal Palace – 2 kilometres
* San Marco Square – 2 kilometres
* Venice Lido (beach area) – 4 kilometres