Leonardo Hotel, located in the very heart of historical Pisa, has been renovated to retain the original charm and exceptional ancient characteristics of the building. First it was the Duke\'s Salviati building (an important person in Pisa) then it was Galileo Galilei\'s scientist laboratory.
The hotel is situated just 50 metres from the Piazza dei Cavalieri and 150 metres from the Leaning Tower of Pisa. The hotel offers some wonderful views over the very centre of Pisa, and the surrounding streets boast a wide range of excellent restaurants.
Ancient and ducal residence, this building has been recently renewed and refurbished with modern comforts. It hosts every year hundreds of people coming from all over the world with the aim of satisfying all our customer\'s requirement.
Leonardo Hotel is located in a quiet area in Pisa centre, just 50 metres from Piazza dei Cavalieri and the River Arno. The famous Leaning Tower is a mere 350 metres from the hotel. Surrounded by lots of typical restaurants.
* Hotel Leonardo rooms are refurbished with satellite tv, telephone, minibar, air conditioning, heating, private bathrooms (bath or shower) and hairdryer.
From some rooms on the top floors it is possible to have a lovely view over the historical centre.
The rooms are refurbished in a simple, classical style and they are enriched by beautiful paintings.
* The hotel has a breakfast room that serves delicious breakfast every morning. There are also plenty of restaurants around the area so that you can truly enjoy a local dish.
* Guests can relish delicious breakfast served at the breakfast room.
* The hotel alos has a cocktail bar.
* Pisa Gal Galilei Airport - 3 km
* Lungarno Pacinotti Bus Station - 0.3 km
* Pisa Centrale Train Station - 1.5 km
* Piazza Dei Miracoli - 0.4 km
* Corso Italia Shopping Area - 0.2 km