Alphotel Innsbruck is a modern and comfortable hotel. The hotel is located in a large stone building with an interesting shape, (not a block) which was built In 1986.
The hotel rooms vary in size and some rooms have balconies. They have been completely renovated in February 1998. They have light natural wooden features and white washed walls. The bathrooms have also been completely renovated.
Alphotel Innsbruck is located three kilometres from the centre of Innsbruck, four kilometres from the Theresien Brewery, and eight kilometres from Ambras Palace; the airport is seven kilometres away
* Alphotel Innsbruck, in Innsbruck, offers 134 guestrooms located on four floors, all of which have light modern decor with pine furnishings and colour-coordinated fabrics.
* Amenities include satellite television with pay movies, direct-dial phones, safes, minibars, and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
* Guests of Alphotel Innsbruck enjoy a buffet breakfast each morning.
* Restaurant Zum Hauswirth - Traditional Tyrolean restaurant serving Austrian and international favourites. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A vegetarian menu is also available.
* Alphotel Innsbruck features a sauna and solarium, and offers wireless Internet access throughout. A wide selection of drinks and cocktails are served in the bar, and the hotel offers tobogganing evenings, with mulled wine.
* Staff at the 24-hour front desk offer guided sightseeing tours and ski-pass vouchers. The six seminar rooms can accommodate conferences and events for up to 200 persons.
* Kranebitten Airport - 7 km
* Austrotel Bus Station - 0.1 km
* Hauptbahnhof Train Station - 3 km
* Messehalle Exhibition Center - 2 km
* Schloss Amras - 1 km
* Dez Shopping Area - 0.5 km