Amplasat pe o stradă principală, acest hotel urban pentru așteptări ridicate își întâmpină turiștii la Dresda. În imediata apropiere se poate ajunge la sistemul local de transport în comun. La aeroportul Dresden (DRS) se poate ajunge în 17 km.
Azimut Dresden is situated right in the Reick district, in the south-east of Dresden, within easy reach of the city’s most enticing sights and historic attractions.
It enjoys excellent public transport access. The number 9 tram stops 50 metres from the hotel, and takes you into the heart of the old town.
The hotel restaurant, Wassermann´s Romantique, serves up traditional German dishes and drinks, including Saxon specialities. The guests can refresh themselves with cocktail or snack in the hotel bar, the Briborium.
The guests can rent a bicycle in the hotel, and explore the Elberadweg cycling trail along the River Elbe.
The guests will appreciate the excellent transport connections from the hotel. The A17 motorway and the B172 takes them to the beautiful Sachsische Schweiz (Saxon Switzerland) national park with its unique rock formations.
Azimut Dresden is positioned within the Reick district of Dresden, Germany. The zoo and is located three kilometers from the hotel, while the city center is six kilometers away.
Located three kilometers from the hotel, the Grosser Garten Park features a Baroque palace that dates back to 1683. Several open-air stages host cultural events and concerts, and festive balls and fireworks occasionally light up the Dresden nights.
* The four-story Azimut Dresden features 64 guestrooms with contemporary white decor, electronic Venetian blinds and modern light-toned furnishings.
* Room amenities include cable television, minibars, desks, sofa beds and direct-dial telephones. Private bathrooms contain shower/tub combinations.
* The general facilities of the hote are; restaurant, bar, 24-hour front desk, newspapers, non-smoking rooms, rooms/facilities for disabled guests, elevator, express check-in/check-out, safety deposit box, heating, luggage storage, gay friendly.
* Activities that the guests can enjoy are; sauna, fitness centre, cycling services.
* The guests can enjoy; room service, meeting/banquet facilities, laundry, breakfast in the room, bicycle rental, shoe shine, packed lunches, tour desk, fax/photocopying, internet (wireless Internet Hotspot is available in the entire hotel) Internet via modem is available in the hotel rooms.
* There is a guest parking and private parking is possible on site.
* The varied breakfast buffet gets the guests' day off to a great start. In summer, they can also enjoy their food on the sunny, green terrace. The hotel restaurant "Wassermann’s Romantique" offers national and regional delicacies and drinks. And the cosy bar "Briborium" invites its guests to sample delicious cocktails and snacks.
* Zoo - 3 km
* Grosser Garten - 3 km
* Semperoper (state opera) - 7 km
* Dresden Zwinger - 7 km
* Frauenkirche (Emblem of Dresden) - 7 km
* Museum district - 7 km
* Sachsische Schweiz - 9 km
* Moritzburg (castle) - 20 km
* Meissen (wine district) - 30 km