Trianon Hotel offers very basic accommodation in a good location - Most of the rooms are dormitory type so you will be sharing your experiences with other travellers.
The Trianon Hotel is best suited to back packers and budget minded travellers who want to get out and about and enjoy the cultural city of Amsterdam.
The building is of a typical Amsterdam style and you will find the stairs inside the hotel rather steep.
Trianon Hotel is located in a quiet side street just off the Van Baerlestraat which is probably the best shopping area in Amsterdam.
The Concert Hall, the Rijksmuseum (Rembrandt), Van Gogh Museum and the Stedelijk Museum are all within walking distance of the Trianon hotel as are the canals and the Leidseplein with its Casino.
* Guest rooms and dormitories are small and furnished in simple, basic style, but it should be mentioned that some redecoration is needed. Both dorms and bathrooms are in a fair condition.
* The hotel offers bunk bed room.
* Accommodation booked from this page will be in a dormitory.
* Tour desk
* There is no internet access at the Trianon Hotel.
* Amsterdam Schiphol Airport - 20 min.
* Van Gogh Museum - 3 Km
* Vondelpark - Within 2 km
* Leidseplein - 3 Km
* Arena - 8 Km
* Rijks Museum - 3 Km
* Zandvoort - 24 Km
* Museum Of Modern Art - 2 Km
* Waterloo Plein Flea Market - 6 Km
* Rai Congress Center - 3 Km
* World Trade Center - 3 Km